Leisure Breaks & Activity Holidays Abroad
Sometimes taking a break in the UK isn't far enough away from your normal
life to put stresses and strains behind you, and relax for a few days.
So, find yourself a cheap deal, hop on a plane, and fly abroad somewhere
to clear your mind and enjoy yourself for a while. There are plenty of
Leisure Breaks and Activity Holidays on offer abroad, so check out a few
and get that Health Break booked.
not take an adventure, activity and watersports holiday in the sunny Mediterranean?
Adventure Sports Holidays is run by friendly English people, so there's
no need worrying about language barriers. Accommodation is provided in
apartments with full self-catering facilities. The range of activities
available include power boating, jet skiing, wind surfing, wakeboarding,
snorkelling, sailing, bodyboarding, gorge walking, and kayaking. Brilliant
for couples, singles, beginners, hen parties and groups of lads who are
all up for a laugh and need a break away!
a weekend full of activities such as walking, surfing, diving, horse
riding, and playing golf. Add some relaxation therapies such as yoga,
reflexology and massage. Set it all in a beautiful villa near the
unspoilt beaches of Lanzarote, and you'll have complete bliss for
the perfect health break away.
health break focusses especially on relaxation and body treatment
therapies. Through the power of the breath you will experience a greater
understanding of yourselves. Taking time to relax in the warm surroundings
of Lanzarote, you should feel fully refreshed and ready to take anything
on when you return.
should detox at least twice a year to give the body time to rest and
refresh. What better place to do this than in Lanzarote, with only
the waves and the wildlife to listen to. You'll take part in a daily
programme of yoga, pranayama, meditation, walking and swimming, then
you can pamper yourselves with a range of other body treatments. Water
intake and food combinations will be focussed on in order to flush
those toxins and rebuild a healthy a body.
over 20 years experience in yachting holidays, you're guarenteed a
great trip away. Make some new friends and enjoy the range of social
activities Neilson has on offer. There are 2 types of yachting holidays
to choose from - Flotilla (cruising with boat crew, and living on
board during your trip) or Villa Flotilla (a mixture of staying in
a hotel ashore and learning how to yacht sail during the daytimes.
The week after you'll live on board.)
a several Skiing and Snowboarding Packages available with Neilsons,
depending on where you want to go. It's an excellent holiday for the
whole family, and everyone can give it a go. There are other family
entertainments and amenities for if skiing is more difficult for the
kids than expected. The mountainous scenery is amazing, and it gives
you a great chance to get away from the stresses of everyday life,
and enjoy doing something a little different.
are loads of Diving Packages and Courses to choose from, depending
on your ability, your aims and your preferred destination. Diving
can also be added to the Surf, Sail and Cycle Package in most resorts.
All of the diving centres are PADI recognised (Professional Association
of Diving Instructors) and use well maintained, modern equipment .
There's something for everyone, whether you're a first timer or an
- We specialise in holidays to new and unknown parts of Europe. We offer Activity Holidays Abroad, Small Ship Cruises, Spa Weekends, Golfing Breaks, Stag Parties and Hen Weekends Abroad to Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia and Poland.
- Our Activity Holidays Abroad are set in the Julian Alps, Slovenia and the Tatra mountains in Poland & Slovakia. The activities include rafting, rock-climbing, canyoning and much more.
- The Golf and Spa Weekends are located in tranquil and beautiful areas of Europe, to make you feel relaxed and refreshed.
- If you are looking for hot sun and blue sea, then our Cruises are for you. Each day you will swim, sunbathe and visit a different island in the Adriatic Sea along the coast of Croatia.
- Getting married? Check out our Stag and Hen Weekends in Krakow and Warsaw. Both cities are packed with bars, restaurants, nightclubs and of course - lots of vodka!
- With all our holidays, we want you to get the best out of our destinations. You will experience a friendly and professional service from all our pensions and hotels. All our activity suppliers are fully qualified and locally based.
> Leisure Breaks & Activity
Holidays in the UK
> Spa Holidays Abroad